which fans sync with asus aura?

drummerman247

Are they the Riing Plus fans? If so, you will need to purchase Thermaltake's TT Sync Controller, if you want to use Asus Aura to control the fans. 

I believe any of their fans and LED strips that have the 9-pin USB 2.0 style header can be used on the sync controller. If you are talking about the regular RGB Riing fans I don't think you will be able to control them with anything but the controller they came with.

3 hours ago, drummerman247 said:

so then any of the rgb fans will work with it if I get the TT Sync right? I was going to upgrade from the rgb 14. But for now they will work!

You must have quoted that before I had a chance to update my post. The controller has ports for their 9-pin USB 2.0 style headers which their Riing Plus, Pure Plus, Lumi Plus, and Riing Trio products use. 

If you have the older style of fans, I don't believe they will work.

On 8/8/2018 at 5:35 AM, kewlmunky said:

The TT Sync controller is a separate item on their store. I'm not aware of any fans that include it.

There's a few editions of that case, so I'm unsure which fans you got. Maybe @ThermalMike can be of better assistance.

Thanks for the help!

The TT SYNC Controller is seperate, does not include fans, works with Riing Plus, Pure plus and anything else "Plus" but that's it.

If you want to use the TT SYNC controller, make sure you have a 5V RGB LED header, not a 12V one. it only works with 5V because it is addressable LED so take note before you purchase.

Fans included with the View 71 are not plus fans as they are just the 12V ones, not the 5V.