Alternative to TT RGB software

Teszty66

20 hours ago, jfs113 said:

im sorry but can someone please tell me how to run this?

i can get it installed but nothing, wont launch, times out? 

You can create an issue on github, I'll help you set it up how you want it.

20 hours ago, jfs113 said:

the website get hub is lacking in any kind of directions on install and set up.

I mean, I know it is not the best and it needs some work but I think it should be enough to install and at least test that it detects your controllers. You can always create an issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, ive been having this issue with 1.7v where it wont load the profiles correctly, mainly on startup or waking from sleep. lt will randomly leave one fan on, or on the wrong speed/colour, even if that fan isnt meant to be running at all haha. So I decided to give your new software a go but i couldnt get the code to work properly, doesnt help i have zero idea on how to code.
I do hope maybe one day you might make a GUI for your new software once youre happy with how it all works under the hood.

On 4/1/2020 at 4:00 PM, Ghosty031 said:

Well, ive been having this issue with 1.7v where it wont load the profiles correctly, mainly on startup or waking from sleep. lt will randomly leave one fan on, or on the wrong speed/colour, even if that fan isnt meant to be running at all haha. So I decided to give your new software a go but i couldnt get the code to work properly, doesnt help i have zero idea on how to code.
I do hope maybe one day you might make a GUI for your new software once youre happy with how it all works under the hood.

It shouldn't randomly break like that, maybe there is something else causing that.

If you want you can create an issue on github here and I'll try to help you get the new version working.

The new version wont get a ui like the old one with live updates, I would only do a configuration generator so you dont have to manually write it.

Unless my errors have something to do with the fact i run a boot profile that switches to a normal profile once the windows service is running?

And yea dude a configuration generator would work good! Im capable of picking colours in hex/rgb, creating XY fan curves and choosing the sensors i just physically cannot successfully write the code itself, in the correct order, without any errors, so it actually functions lol

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

after using the TT RGB Plus software with extreme DPC Latency Problems, Ive just discoverd this thread! Looks super promising, ill definetly give it a go.

Just one question: I use an Thermaltake Floe Dx RGB 360mm Premium Edition AIO. Is this going to work with your own software?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Hi there,

just have discovered this thread, because Im experiencing really bad DPC Latency issues with TT RGB Plus! Is your software going to work with an Thermaltake Floe Dx RGB 360mm Premium Edition AIO?

Thank you so much for your work in advance!

:)

EDIT: Sorry for the double post guys! Any mod can feel free to delete my first post above this one!

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this, Teszty66! I have had issues with the official software from day 1 (when the service starts it disconnects my HDD, doesn't let my computer turn off, etc). I installed your GUI 1.7 version and it works like a charm. It allows all customization/control that I thought the OEM software would've had. I appreciate all of your hard work!