TT_RGB_Plus software issue after restart

garagified

hi  good day!

new from this rgb riing plus im using 14cm 5 rgb riing plus fans in one controller. installed  and working .

i installed the riing plus software verison 1.2.1 and starts without problem.

but when i close the software, or restart the software. its not working anymore. .exe file is deleted automatically without reason. to work again i need to reinstall the software so every time i want to use the software i need to uninstall and reinstall the software. what a waste of time using this fk.. 

please someone help for the software if there is newer version for this or fix for this. thanks

pc specs.

z270 asus tuf 1 in 7600k

windows 10 home edition 64bit

Sounds like your antivirus is removing it. I am running Trend Micro and it used to constantly delete it and mark it as a threat. I had to add the install folder for the TT software to my exception list, and I believe I also had to go in and manually go into my antivirus and mark the software as safe, after another install.

Try this and see if it works.

On 8/18/2018 at 1:38 PM, garagified said:

thanks for reply. i dont think my antivirus/firewall is blocking it. i installed this version Riing_Plus_RGB_Tt_Premium_Edition_Setup_1.1.4_x86 and its works. problem with the software and it needs to repack and solve the bugs.. 

Did you investigate in your antivirus at all? If not, I really suggest you do.

16 hours ago, fummins03 said:

I am having the same problem it will not open ever after a reinstall. I guess I will be taking the fans out and sending them back, very unpleased with this purchase 

Have you tried my suggestion from my initial reply to garagified?