Hello all,

Level 20 XT

Does anyone else have issue with the USB 3.0 Top Case Ports being extremely tight.  To the point that I'm almost afraid to push some USB sticks all the way in for fear I'm going to damage the port.

If you see the pics, the grabbing tabs on the USB3.0 appear taller (sticking out further) than the USB2.0 but even the USB2.0 are tight and I try to gingerly connect to them as well.

If it is the grabbing tabs and not the clearance between the plastic guides and the frame, can I safely push those back in a bit w/o damaging the ports?

Sorry for the quality, using my cell phone.

1902782294_Level20XTUSB3.0.thumb.jpg.3826f96ff0d0dfdea3fb55f0238b1de0.jpg1620125915_Level20XTUSB2USB3.thumb.jpg.89e22592a3a33fc4e36901a15416b016.jpg

4 hours ago, Sprookets said:

Hello all,

Level 20 XT

Does anyone else have issue with the USB 3.0 Top Case Ports being extremely tight.  To the point that I'm almost afraid to push some USB sticks all the way in for fear I'm going to damage the port.

If you see the pics, the grabbing tabs on the USB3.0 appear taller (sticking out further) than the USB2.0 but even the USB2.0 are tight and I try to gingerly connect to them as well.

If it is the grabbing tabs and not the clearance between the plastic guides and the frame, can I safely push those back in a bit w/o damaging the ports?

Sorry for the quality, using my cell phone.

1902782294_Level20XTUSB3.0.thumb.jpg.3826f96ff0d0dfdea3fb55f0238b1de0.jpg1620125915_Level20XTUSB2USB3.thumb.jpg.89e22592a3a33fc4e36901a15416b016.jpg

Mine were tight when I first got the case on launch day. Over time they loosened up. In the end I would not be to worried about it as if anything happens your warranty will cover it and the module is easy to replace.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 11:10 PM, Sammywagnz said:

I have a thermal take 20mt and the fans work, lights turn on, but the rgb button does not work. Anyone know the issue?

image.jpg

image.jpg

you gotta connect the cable of the RGB button to the reset header on control board. check the pic below

image.png.2593017711f39c2c6dd87b17bfd872f7.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 5:23 AM, TT James said:

you gotta connect the cable of the RGB button to the reset header on control board. check the pic below

image.png.2593017711f39c2c6dd87b17bfd872f7.png

I actually have it plugged into the reset on the motherboard because I thought that would fix it. I originally had it plugged in there but it didn’t work. I think I have a problem with the wire 

On 12/31/2019 at 2:05 AM, TT James said:

Hello 

we did try to sync our control board and ASUS X570 series M/B, and it worked! our engineers are still testing right now to see if they could figure out the problem. 

if there is any updates, i will get back to you all.

James

Hi, ¿Any solution to this issue?

I'm facing the same problem here. ASUS x570-e M/B with the Level 20 MT ARGB chasis.

The fans lighting works fine with the RGB button, but when changing to M/B Control, only one led turns on. 

12 hours ago, Turritopsis said:

Hi, ¿Any solution to this issue?

I'm facing the same problem here. ASUS x570-e M/B with the Level 20 MT ARGB chasis.

The fans lighting works fine with the RGB button, but when changing to M/B Control, only one led turns on. 

No answer yet. I made a warranty friendly cable, work like a charm. Take a look to my post here : 

Hello everyone.

I have one of these cases housing a new build.

Does anyone know - or can point me in the right direction - if it is possible to easily get to the metal grilles in front of the front fans in order to clean off dust, etc.

Right now, the only option I can see is to prise the tempered glass front off.

Thanks.

On 6/21/2020 at 1:11 PM, Sualdam said:

Hello everyone.

I have one of these cases housing a new build.

Does anyone know - or can point me in the right direction - if it is possible to easily get to the metal grilles in front of the front fans in order to clean off dust, etc.

Right now, the only option I can see is to prise the tempered glass front off.

Thanks.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:43 AM, Tack said:

first off let me warn you to use a microfiber cloth on the glass as it can be scratched over time with multiple cleanings. Though its unlikely to happen right away once it does the leds make it very visible 

on the bottom you should be able to put your hand in the gap

56c8c8831addedb6e649000ed289184e.png

hold the case so you dont pull it off the desk and give it a gentle tug and it should pop off 

all the front panels for the level 20 type cases come off in the same way. Look at the video below at 0:52

On 6/16/2020 at 10:56 PM, jujunet said:

No answer yet. I made a warranty friendly cable, work like a charm. Take a look to my post here : 

Ok, just for everyone to know, I updated my MB BIOS last week to the version 2204 and the lighting problem is gone. Now al three front fans are illuminated and synced perfectly with ASUS aura.

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2020 at 1:04 AM, LIATY said:

the case for 3 seconds and all I get is 1/2  of  the fan illuminated on  top, and the bottom fan  is completely dark.  If I  press  the RGB button again on the  case, both fans are  fully illuminated  and  work fine.    It just acts odd when  being controlled via Aura  Sync.    I had another board  sent out from TT but same thing.  What am I  doing  wrong??

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

May I know which ASUS motherboard you have?

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

My last build from ~9 years ago was in the Level 10 GT and still running on same Mobo/graphics cards, only updated the CPU since then one time. Now I'm building a "replacement" (I'm not getting rid of the old case system, but will be reducing its graphics cards to a very basic one. Can't get a better looking case that works so well with RAID drives. Over the years I did have to replace a few of the drive interface boards in it and some of the fans. 

Anyway, new case just arrived, Level 20 GT. Going with X570/3950X/RTX3090 for this build. So much RGB compared to the old Level 10 GT that I thought was a lot when I got it!! Sadily I can't really build it until maybe Oct since I can't even order the all of the other parts yet. Mobo I'm getting should support Zen 3 when that releases and in a 3-4 years perhaps it will get a CPU update like the current rig. When new system is done there will be a side-by-side pic of the 10-20.

On 2/1/2020 at 4:24 PM, Zendorea said:

I found my solution

There is a USB C Type Key A on sale on Amazon that is a direct replacement for what is soldered in place on the front IO Board. All you need to do is:

1) De-Solder the Bar holding the old USB C in place 
2) Slide out the old USB C slotted in place in the PCB (Don't Force it)
3) Slide in your replacement (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0828XGHHZ)
4) Solder Back in Place with the Preexisting Bar you removed (DON'T LOSE IT)

I hope this helps someone!

Looking at my Level 20 GT, I'm not sure that would be the right style. Looking online I found this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083FRW542 looks more like what I'm seeing. Once I start building it more I'll see if I can get some specs on it and if that will work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 7:10 PM, ControlNode said:

Looking at my Level 20 GT, I'm not sure that would be the right style. Looking online I found this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083FRW542 looks more like what I'm seeing. Once I start building it more I'll see if I can get some specs on it and if that will work.

Follow up:

Yes, the one I linked before works with the Level 20 GT case I received. But....it mounts to the PCB from the other side of the PCB and the included screws have nothing to secure it to (hole in PCB and molded case for the plug are too big). I used one of the wire ties from the build and doubled it over on itself at each in then inserting in the plugs screw holes and put the screws in from the opposite side of the PCB as the plug to hold it in place. Also, due to the curvature of the case there I had to trim some of the molded case off so there was clearance. After all of that it is working fine with Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard in the Level 20 GT case.

• 3 months later...

I bought ARGB level 20 MT. It is very nice! Some questions

First of all, the controller. There is a black 3pin says "MB  in" but in the motherboard i have several pins like, DLED (digital strip header), LED, DLED_SW. Also people must be careful cause the motherboard asks you to choose 12v or 5v, In case people doesnt see that the controller says 5v, this could damage the controller. The manual has ZERO information about the controller and 6 pages/languages how to push the usb3,0 front bracket. Not nice for a company like TT...

Secondary, How I can increase the fan speed of the front fans. Are they working in full speed? Sata is giving the power for speed and lights simultaneus? Is this method lowering the speed or it gives same voltage no matter? 3 fans in front and it gives so little airflow, why someone would choose a case with 3 fans if they dont give airflow? For the lights?

Third, the 2x usb slots in front they are tight, Have hard time to add a usb flash and afraid of getting damaged and TT would then say, "it was your fault"

Am telling again its not bad case. I moved perfectly all I had from my old Full case without problem. The materials, the paint, the glass, are better than my double price old tower, Its kinda dark inside, no matter the 3 front fans am gonna add a 5050 led stripe (hidden) to make it better. Airflow is tragic, am waiting TT to answer me from e-mail, cause I dont believe this company makes "circus lights cases". I believe adding two more fans upper would FORCE the front fans to pull more air. Am not going to buy rgb, or argb etc fans for the upper 2x fan slots, but simple fans with max airflow and to connect them direct to motherboard and set them to max

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2019 at 5:30 PM, nor59 said:

I'm a little late, but that's the one! It came with the Core P5. Curious - do you need to plug in the USB 9 pin in order to power it, or is it just there if you don't/can't use the 3.1?

My adaptor has a 3.1 and also a 9 pin, some only have the 3.1 so that is why i'm asking. Thanks!

Hello friends. I have a level 20 gt rgb plus case. 3 pieces I am thinking of installing a 14mm riing plus fan on the top of this. But there are 5 control inputs. There will be 6 fans in total. Can I use 1 tt sync controller tt premium edition instead of using 2 of this control?

1x 14mm Riing plus back

2x 200m Riing plus front

3x 14mm Riing plus top

Edited by Yusuf Filik

• 2 weeks later...