Need help with my riing floe 360

Jpfeiff23

So I'm not able to sync my 3 120 riing plus fans with asus aura. I've read that I have to plug the controller into the 5 volt add header but the only cables that came with it are ones that plug into a USB header then splits into 2 micro usbs on the other end and then one that has 4 smaller holes and splits off into a molex on the other end. I'm curious as to how I can get the 3 riing fans synced up with aura any info would be greatly appreciated!

I did read the thread title. All their stuff comes with a controller, but the TT sync controller (as far as I'm aware) isn't included with any of their other products; only as a separate product.

It's a 9 fan controller. What you're describing doesn't sound like it. Maybe you should have taken a second to look up the product I was describing, instead of being so rude about it. Here's the link to it. 

http://ttpremium.com/product/tt-sync-controller-tt-premium-edition/

In the future, maybe you shouldn't be rude to the people trying to help you, as they are rather scarce in this forum.

Lol all you would have to do would be to go look at the product page and then you'd see I'm not lying? Also I wouldnt have been rude if you knew about the product you're trying to "help" me with you'd know all the floe riing aios come with the tt premium controller, it's a 5 fan controller thought not 9. Also you can tell it's the premium line because of the new tt logo they said will only be on the premium line. Have a look for yourself https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003122

I actually double checked the product page before I posted that second reply, just to ensure I wasn't mistaken.

The controller you see there is not the TT sync controller. The TT sync controller is specifically designed to connect to a motherboard RGB header. The one you have connects to a USB 2.0 motherboard header.

Did you even look at the link I posted? That controller is 9 ports and comes with the ports and wires to connect to a motherboard RGB header.

I don't work for Thermaltake. I'm just a customer like you. I don't understand why you're being so rash. 

Kewlmunky is correct.  I have both of these controllers and the one you have connects to the USB 2.0 - 9 pin connection on the motherboard.  If your motherboard only has 1 of these connections and you want to connect other internal USB 2.0 devices such as an RGB powersupply or front case USB 2 connectors you can use one of these - Nzxt Internal USB Hub Controller.  I find that it works well.