Please, help to solve software issue: After registred my PSU in cloud DPS software has two PSU records in remote PSU window and both of them are offline

Need to solve several issues in my account of Cloud DPS software. It's can't manage switch off and restart!

After registred my PSU in cloud DPS software under my account - my PSU has 2 records  and both of them is offline (grey color imposible to press to off button!!

1) After I registred my PSU under my account, and because I confirm email twice or I don't know why (probably) now system show me 2 PSUs (I have only one and need to show only one)  In the edit PSU menu I have only one PSU, second PSU is garbage and unreachable, but undeletable....

How I can delete second garbage one if I only have access to one MY PSU if I press edit button... Somebody from support can delete garbage record manual?

Problem with garbage record appears because new PSU appears I think after I comfirm e-mail.

2) and  both of PSUs for some reason in offline state in DPS cloud software, I can't manage my PSU (switht it off or restart) via cloud DPS software.

So, I need that MY PSU stay alone and goes online! Is it clear?

In mobile app store application it shows only one PSU as it is and this PSU goes online after my computer up. So mobile application works normally!

If PSU is online I can manage it.

Can somebody from support help me with cloud DPS? Need make online PSU and delete garbage PSU record...

3) MAPS always show error "This page doesn't show google maps correctly".

Do you have support line to fix software bugs?

I know that cloud is beta 1 software, but want to help you to fix all problems and help me please also.

How to open ticket for this?

PSU.png

map.thumb.png.fd5cb7f5dfd528d972c5dfb5c3de4a68.png

Hi Deniska,

thanks for your advice and recommendation, we know that there do exist some bugs in the cloud system, and we will do our best to fix it ASAP

1) we are working on this to delete the unknown PSU for you. it will be all clear by tomorrow

2) for the "Remote" feature on the cloud system, it is unavailable now, but for your mobile APP, it is workable 

we will fix it on the cloud system 

3) about the MAP issue because Google just changes its policy, and we are working on it to meet their requirements

thanks for your advice again, if you have more suggestions for us, you can email to FAE@thermaltake.com

18 hours ago, Darren YangTt Spm said:

Hi Deniska,

thanks for your advice and recommendation, we know that there do exist some bugs in the cloud system, and we will do our best to fix it ASAP

1) we are working on this to delete the unknown PSU for you. it will be all clear by tomorrow

2) for the "Remote" feature on the cloud system, it is unavailable now, but for your mobile APP, it is workable 

we will fix it on the cloud system 

3) about the MAP issue because Google just changes its policy, and we are working on it to meet their requirements

thanks for your advice again, if you have more suggestions for us, you can email to FAE@thermaltake.com

Thank you very much for your reply!!

As I understand

1) Thermaltake will try to delete garbage record and tomorrow I will see it.

2) This remote feature to switch off and restart computer temporatory anavailable for now in cloud beta 1 (but according to video presentation it works normally before as I understand) , but you will try to fix it ?

3) About the MAP is clear.

My login to DPS cloud service is denism77@yandex.ru

16 hours ago, Deniska said:

Thank you very much for your reply!!

As I understand

1) Thermaltake will try to delete garbage record and tomorrow I will see it.

2) This remote feature to switch off and restart computer temporatory anavailable for now in cloud beta 1 (but according to video presentation it works normally before as I understand) , but you will try to fix it ?

3) About the MAP is clear.

My login to DPS cloud service is denism77@yandex.ru

Hi,

1) yes, that's correct

2) we will do our best to fix it ASAP, once it's done, we will send out a notice 

thanks again for your patient!