Multiple hub controller problem

adeptus24

Hi,

First, sorry for my english, i am spanish and only speak a little beat english.

Recently, I purchased a "Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition" and a pack "3x riing 14 rgb radiator fan tt premium edition + controller".

When starting, I get the following error, each controller is connected to the board to a different USB 2.0 with different cables, the swirtch of the floe controller is in position 1, the other just in case I put it in position 2 , but I still get the error, if I disconnect the second controller and leave the board connected only the year does not give error but of course, I can not control the case fan, to see if someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

tt.png

AIO CONTROLLER

CL-F069-PL20SW-A_082b6a64ded54950828949f

RIING CASE CONTROLLER

CL-F051-PL14SW-A_2.jpg

Best regards.

Edited by adeptus24
ampliate information

• 3 months later...

When starting, I get the following error, each controller is connected to the board to a different USB 2.0 with different cables, the swirtch of the floe controller is in position 1, the other just in case I put it in position 2 , but I still get the error, if I disconnect the second controller and leave the board connected only the year does not give error but of course, I can not control the case fan, to see if someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.