Software TT RGB Plus

Flightys

When i install the TT RGB Plus software i get a error about C++ and say it can not install this version because i have a newer version already installed. It try to install C++ 2015 Redistributable (X86) and i have a C++ 2017 Redistributable (X86) already installed.

I click the button for starting the program and it do nothing. If i want to run the RGB plus software, i have to install again, get the error again and when i finish the installation setup the program start. It also remember what i do in program before so it not install over an previous version.

the c++ error is just because the install does not know how to react to a newer version being already installed. you should be able to install it and select continue/ignore and it should install normally.

As for the software having to be reinstalled every time can you see if "tt rgb plus" is present in "add or remove programs" in the control panel.