EKWB + View 71 Tempered Glass RGB Edition Full Tower Chassis

Alena

I'm looking for people's experience using EKWB radiators et al. in the View 71. I'm trying to decide if it's wise to try to max out thermal dissipation capacity or go for a less cramped fit. Any examples you guys may have from personal experience or found of others would be much appreciated.

Also, I'm baffled by the space to mount radiators and fans, since there would be a very poor seal w/major loss in CFM. I saw one mention of this by of someone who used a Dremel tool to customize the case further. I'd be interested to hear how others dealt with this (or didn't).

tia

Hi,

Built about 5 View 71's now with CPU + GPU cooling. Using multiple radiators and my loops have been great.

I achieve ambient temps on the system and get great performance.

Sealing the radiators for CFM improvements or modding the case is all up to you, but I think you would be fine with the way it is based on my personal results.

Setting up your rads, fans (Push+Pull) if you are planning that just want to watch the space and would prioritize on top/front mounting over the side, granted I didnt see much loss on cooling with the side, its just harder to do a P+P config that way even though I did it :P

23 minutes ago, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

Built about 5 View 71's now with CPU + GPU cooling. Using multiple radiators and my loops have been great.

I achieve ambient temps on the system and get great performance.

Sealing the radiators for CFM improvements or modding the case is all up to you, but I think you would be fine with the way it is based on my personal results.

Setting up your rads, fans (Push+Pull) if you are planning that just want to watch the space and would prioritize on top/front mounting over the side, granted I didnt see much loss on cooling with the side, its just harder to do a P+P config that way even though I did it :P

Thanks for your reply. Do you mind if I ask which models you used? I'm getting the sense like the CE 420 (top) and XE 360 (front) is the way to go. EKWB's site says 2 radiators max on the loops so anything more would likely need a separate loop or another/stronger pump at least it seems.

Barrow TT71TG-SDB, Waterway Boards For TT View 71 TG/TG RGB Case, For Intel CPU Water Block & Single/Double GPU Building

Barrow_TT71TG_SDB_Waterway_Boards_For_TT

Has anyone seen this or tried it? Anyone aware of similar products by other brands?

It looks like it's of questionable quality. Especially b/c:

1. There are no stats on the pump or otherwise.
  2. Claims like, "Only compatible with Barrow's all Intel CPU water blocks." What's stopping someone from using w/e they want?

• 7 months later...