why tt doesn't have or make an aio gpu cooler

antoniooninato

hi I recently updated my pc to rgb, using only tt products, after I finished my system I decided to water cool only my gpu because I already have an aio cpu cooler

but in order to water cool the gpu then I will have to buy a new radiator and cpu block because I can't use the one from the aio kit

there are other companies that let you expand the aio kit and connect it to a gpu block , pump for water cooling

but the way the aio from tt are done, you can't do it

and I honestly didn't want to do that either

also while water cooling look nice there is always the risk of a leak that can very much damage a component in your system

a water leak can also happen to an expert pc builder, it doesn't matter how good or careful you are

that's why I like aio solution, so I asked myself, do aio gpu coolers exist

that way I can keep what I already have and simply buy a gpu cooler

after searching the net I found a few companies that sell aio gpu coolers

others companies sell adapters that let you install your own aio cpu to the gpu

while I can use a tt aio with those adapters

I'm forced to use that company brand or logo

so we finally got to the end

why tt doesn't make an aio gpu cooler or adapter so I can use it with their own aio cpu cooler

can you please say if you will like tt to make that kind of product

it will be nice to be able to use an aio gpu cooler, specially if you already have an aio cpu cooler

what you guys think

should tt make a gpu cooler

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback, we are always looking for new options to expand our cooling support.

We work with Asteck for our aio solutions because we know the performance is very good. With this comes some limitations to offer expansions due to patients in place by Astek.

We are working to make liquid cooling easier for everyone and give the performance you and I are looking for too.

ATM I don't have a schedule to share of any closed loop expansion coolers, but that don't mean never :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 12:39 PM, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback, we are always looking for new options to expand our cooling support.

We work with Asteck for our aio solutions because we know the performance is very good. With this comes some limitations to offer expansions due to patients in place by Astek.

We are working to make liquid cooling easier for everyone and give the performance you and I are looking for too.

ATM I don't have a schedule to share of any closed loop expansion coolers, but that don't mean never :)

hi thanks for the info, I completely understand

I seen your videos in youtube

:)

today I ordered a Thermaltake RGB mouse pad

love your products