Aura Sync + TT Sync Controller

sui13

Hello, everyone.

I have a problem with the Aura Sync and TT Sync Controller.

So, what do we have:

Asus prime x299 deluxe (latest bios 1503)
Only 2 rgb connectors (rgb sync (12v) and add rgb sync (5v) on the MB.
Aura Sync 1.06.95
Windows 10 x64

Everything works perfect:
MB lighting
RAM lighting (TridendZ RGB)
Strix GTX1070 lighting
Power Supply (Thermaltake TG RGB sync edition) via RGB sync via (12v)

Except for everything that is plugged in TT Sync Controller (different floe riing coolers, etc.) via add_header (5v).
Unfortunately, I did not find anything like that.
I already bought the 2nd controller to eliminate the problem, but it's still not in the controller.
As I understand that I have the only option to test the work of add_header (5v) only with a addressable led strip (5v). 
Unfortunately, we do not have this product in Moscow and I need to wait a month until it is delivered to Moscow.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kirill

Hi,

The TT SYNC controller is basically just a hub that connects to the header on the MB.

Do you get any lights on the fans/Plus products you have connected at all or all just black?

check the power connection for the controller to make sure it is properly connected and powered, try another SATA pwr connection as well.

Once you have the system up go into the software for ASUS Auora and change the settings for the LED's

Second controller doing the same thing I would think it has to do with software, but that would only be if the lights are active on the fans and everything, you just cant control it.

• 3 weeks later...

hello ,

I have the same issue with the same hardware as you ,

did you resolve our issue ? this is what I did so far :

- first using the tt snyc controller 

- then remove it and use the controler that came with the PR22 pump 

- then remove it and tried the controller that came with the ring plus fan kit 

I can not get this to work , with none of the controller , no matter what I do only 3 fans among 5 are kind of working but their lights stays statics

The two other fans do no get any light at all 

I treid different version of Aura synch and thermaltake rgb software -------- > no luck .

I think I am just going to rma the whole stuff :( as I am now out of idea

same thing for me , I am using the same mobo with the samebios version . 

Quick questions , are the leds on your fans lighting up ? because on the 4 fans for me , only 3 have just a static light and not even around the whole fans and two others are not even lighting up 

thanks 

21 minutes ago, kienast said:

same thing for me , I am using the same mobo with the samebios version . 

Quick questions , are the leds on your fans lighting up ? because on the 4 fans for me , only 3 have just a static light and not even around the whole fans and two others are not even lighting up 

thanks 

Differently.

Some do not light at all, some in one color, and only part of the LEDs, some work correctly (RGB).

I bought rgb strip led and it works correctly.

I have the TT View 37 RGB editions case - fans from case working correctly)

Floe Riing 360 Premium Edition - lighting on the fans and pump doesn't working at all

TT Riing Plus 20 (x2) - only static light and not all leds...

Hi, 

Make sure the small data cable going into the controller is not loose, reseat all the connections, try 1 fan on the port with the "DOT" only and see if you get it to recognize. 

Some SYNC software will have no lights or some default setting until you either go into the bios to setup or through the software. You also have to tell the software which connection to control and then link it to the MB stuff so it is all the same, ASUS should be straight forward, there is a default LED Auora effect on (Should be) and then once you get into the software it should setup. 

The data cable from the controller to the MB is not a tight fit based on how the pin outs are, so make sure, 1 you have the right cable, 2 you have it connected all the way and it should work. 

Just a hub, no software from TT side, so if you getting no where, I would just replace the controller with the place of purchase or through our RMA process.

Just to help you troubleshooting...
Do you see the controller in the upper part of the AURA Software and is it 'linked'?
Under 'Color' select 'by areas' and check whether you can select your devices or the controller in the drop-down menu.
Under 'Settings' check if your devices or the controller is listed and adjust the number of LEDs under 'Addressable headers'.

here is the update on my side :

- received new tt sync controller today + new ring plus fan kit

- PLug the ring fan plus with included controller on a first PC ------------------ > All working fine 

- PLug the ring fan plus with included controller on the target PC ------------------ > All working fine 

- Then PLug the ring fan plus with tt sync controller on the target PC ------------------ > Not only it is NOT workin but the fan led are getting out of usage without any possibility of getting the led back to normal on the FANS !!!!!!!

So I am doing a whole RMA of all this hardware , I lost too much time on this and I will replug the cooler master pro solution which is working out the shelf without any issue .

thanks 

Hello!

From my side:

1. The problem is not in the controller. I bought a second controller and the problem is the same.

2. I replaced one of the fans by the warranty (they were bought in different stores). And the new one works as expected.

3. The problem is exclusively in the fans themselves :(

Kirill

• 7 months later...