Pacific M360 D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit

marshi

Hi,

Take reviews as you want on amazon, I would say in my experience, the only way the dye will dry up is if you leave the bottle open somewhere.

Have tons of bottles around the office, use some of them often and others not as much.

As for clogging goes, I don't see how "The dye alone" is going to clog the system, it is more a reaction with the coolant overall that caused his issue or something was dirty in the loop.

If you have any issues with the dyes themselves, we can swap out 1 bottle or all of them under warranty.

• 1 month later...

I'd rather want to see more details on how much cooling this kit gives.
Like..what number of energy it can disseminate or cool, and so forth. I've not possessed the capacity to discover the cooling limit on these coolers. I comprehend the bigger the radiator and more fans rise to all the more cooling limit, yet it is pleasant to perceive how much each can cool.

community.thermaltake
achieveessays

11 hours ago, MiguelNebel said:

I'd rather want to see more details on how much cooling this kit gives.
Like..what number of energy it can disseminate or cool, and so forth. I've not possessed the capacity to discover the cooling limit on these coolers. I comprehend the bigger the radiator and more fans rise to all the more cooling limit, yet it is pleasant to perceive how much each can cool.

community.thermaltake
achieveessays

Delta-T values are really hard to "explain" as everyone's components will be different and the environment they will be in.

Colder room and silicon lottery are against us, you best bet is to see what target temps others are getting in forums as a ballpark. 

Deliding is a huge help, about -15C on average I see with 8700K's but as close to ambient as possible is your best case scenario, load temps are all going to be dependable based on what you are using and at what clocks.

• 5 weeks later...