TT RGB Plus Software error since last update

Strolla

Hello all,

I updated my TT RGB Plus software the other day to version V 1.2.220 released : 18/09/04

Every since then I keep getting the following warning - Warning Controller No.1 error.

This will come up anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes after startup. If I close the warning it will return after 5 minutes.

All cable and plugs checked, everything the same setting and layout before update.

Have tried uninstall and reinstall multiple times.

It also seems like the Temp reading in the software is not working too, just says 0 degrees C.

If I watch the fans, they are not affected in anyway, still running, Lighting still working with no drop out at all.

Is getting annoying as you can be playing a game or watch a movie and the warning pops up and alts tabs your game out to the warning. 

This is for : Riing Plus 14 RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition (5 Fan Pack)

Aorus z370 Ultra gaming motherboard, i7-8700k 

Side question, my PC does not go into automatic standby that I have set for 2 hours ever since installing the software months ago. Like the software keeps it active.

Thanks

What gpu are you running

Have you tried uninstalling it and deleting the tt folder at C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\Tt

if you want to save any profiles you have copy the riing plus folder in that directory and replace it after you test the new install

as for the standby not to sure about that never really use standby anymore so have not done no testing with it

From what I see you get the error but it is already clear of the error by the time you take the screenshot It seems to be very intermittent it could be one of the fans but as it stands I would go for a rma on the controller and see if that solves it.

https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003056047-Warranty-Claim-RMA-Request

They are normally good at getting those out fast

I hope in future updates Thermaltake will put more information into the warning message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The NEW latest update 1.2.6 (1-8-19) installs but doesn't run. It loads then fails to run, same as 1.2.53.

Here is a question for you, how can 1.2.6 be newer than 1.2.53?  6 is less than 53. 60 would be newer. The numbers are not decimal as in mathematics.