Turning off Controller Warning Messages possible?

Haadis

Hello everyone

I just built my first System with RGB Support on Fans and other parts in my computer. Installed three Riing Plus Fans of the System. As I have used Aquacomputer's Aquaero for many years now and I am still impressed with the possibilities, I wanted to keep the Aquaero. Aquaero does control all the fans and pumps in my system. In order to keep the Fanspeeds controlled by Aquaero I installed the Riing Plus Controller and separated the wireing. The wires for RGB are connected to the Riing Plus controller and the wires for the Fanspeed etc. are connected to the Aquaero. In the Software I needed to change from Riing Plus to PR22-D5. This workes really well, but when I start the System I get an Error Message for Controller No. 1. It's just one click and it is gone for the rest of the time, but it is annoying as #### ;-). Is there a way to turn of the Error messages? Maybe there would be another way to modd the controller 'thinking' that there is a fan onnected to the controller?

Cheers

Stefan

yes there is 

To make the program start up just on taskbar right click the TT rgb icon on the taskbar tray

dabc8f62f9295cb4933277a558d82b6a.png

you will see a option that says "Run TT RGB Plus Program when Windows starts" 

It has a box next to it click it. 

If the box is solid like below it will open on your desktop at startup

c0734148834ac186e7acdb709133ca09.png

If the box is hollow like below it will start on the taskbar tray.

a17bc00a770d40b430544e8656c886f7.png