Problem with version 3.0.9 - help!

Good afternoon!

I had a problem with the DPS G App program when upgrading to version 3.0.9:
1. In cloud software - power unit recording is not active, you can not turn off and restart the computer.
2. The data was no longer downloaded to the cloud software.
3. The program on the computer does not load automatically when the computer is turned on (there is no icon in the Taskbar). Though in autoload is present. When forcing through the shortcut on the desktop - loads and displays the measurements, the login is entered.

Power Supply Model - Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G RGB 1250W Titanium
Windows Version - Windows 10 Pro x64
My login for the cloud service DPS - eddd2002@mail.ru

Another question is how you can remove the wrong account from the cloud software.

Thank you in advance!

DPS1.jpg

DPS2.jpg

Hi eddd2002

1.    In fact, it’s a known bug and our RD team have found this issue and work hard to solve it, we still need some time to solve it!
2.    Sorry, We don’t provide this function “download data from cloud to client” , but we very thanks for your suggestion
3.    Due to Microsoft’ Win10 setting, it will block auto-run application for security, and we have finding method to solve it and we estimate fix it on next version

And  remove device SOP as below :

1. Please login your account and click ACCOUNT

2. Choose Product List

3. Choose PSU you want to remove as this picture 

image.thumb.png.a3a143d20d91e1e5ec17d181e2f6466e.png

5.  Click OK and delete it.

image.thumb.png.e5b21fae11070ce422c39e162e6263fe.png

Very sorry for any your inconvenience. Thanks for your feedback!

If you have any question, please feel free to let me know! Thank you!!!

Thanks for answers!

As for the 2 points - I would like to clarify:

2.    Sorry, We don’t provide this function “download data from cloud to client” , but we very thanks for your suggestion - I did not mean downloading from the cloud to the client, but on the contrary, that my data is not being loaded into the cloud.

I understand that these problems will be solved in the next version of the program?

And I asked - not how to remove the device from the account, and whether it is possible to delete the account itself?

Hello eddd2002

Could you provide your account to check? 

If you mean red circle in picture, it will upload once a day, and calculate the average, thank you!

image.png.8934cde787590ef1ca9c596e6844625d.png

Sure!!  Next version will fix these bugs, sorry for any inconvenience!

About last question, uh....we don't provide remove account service.

We suggest user remove device from old account and just create a new account to add-in.

But any your suggestions for improvement, We will be included in the discussion. Thank you!

Good afternoon!

My account - eddd2002@mail.ru

I know that the data in the program is calculated average and loaded once a day. But they do not download to my site at all! I launch the program, enter login and password. The power supply is registered on the account, but the data on the site is not unloaded. I already deleted the power supply from my account and created a new account - the data there is also not unloaded. As you can see in the screenshot - the data was last downloaded on September 17 - this is when the program was updated to version 3.0.9 - after that the data was not unloaded!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

15 hours ago, eddd2002 said:

Good afternoon!

My account - eddd2002@mail.ru

I know that the data in the program is calculated average and loaded once a day. But they do not download to my site at all! I launch the program, enter login and password. The power supply is registered on the account, but the data on the site is not unloaded. I already deleted the power supply from my account and created a new account - the data there is also not unloaded. As you can see in the screenshot - the data was last downloaded on September 17 - this is when the program was updated to version 3.0.9 - after that the data was not unloaded!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Dear eddd2002

I suggest you reset your data from local site, and re-install your application.

Then connect your new account again, and check your cloud site.

If still have issue , please feedback to me , thank you!

How to delete your local data :

Go to this path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Tt\

image.png.bf0c3553cca51d4e2c300587f20b8f9f.png

and delete "DPS-G" folder .

p.s: If you cannot find "AppData" folder, please click show hidden items.

image.thumb.png.17f9fb1977848fee69197537da859c4c.png

Good afternoon!

I mailed you the folder. The program has now been updated to version 3.0.91. The program began to run when Windows was loaded, but the data was never downloaded to the site. I deleted the program and installed it again, deleted the DPS-G folder, removed the power supply from the site, started a new account - eddd2002@gmail.com - NOTHING HELPED ANYTHING!!! What can be wrong?

can I delete all my accounts from the site? and try again? Can you do this? My three accounts already:

eddd2002@mail.ru
eddd2002@gmail.com
edward@megaline.kg

Hello eddd2002

We have received your log, and we are analyzing for it.

And our new version have released: Fix Windows startup problem 

If any update for your issue , I will contact you, sorry for any inconvenience!

OK, I will help to delete these account:

eddd2002@mail.ru
eddd2002@gmail.com
edward@megaline.kg

Good afternoon! Thank you for deleting accounts. Today I re-created my account - eddd2002@gmail.com But the data is not uploaded to the site. I noticed one oddity - in the My uploads tab - in the Activity section - the schedule date is displayed on the next day (2018.10.04), although the date is still on my computer (2018.10.03). Maybe this is the reason not to upload data to the site? Attached a screen screen with this problem.

1.jpg