Thermaltake Riing Trio Fans

ring0r

Thank you Thermalmike for your reply, ive made a video where you can see that after i change the color i cant choose "Welleneffekt" anymore ... and the Controller 3 which is connected to the RGB Plus Stripes i cant choose the right Device.

Video

Software Version 1.2.3 F 3.0.1 Windows 10

On 10/7/2018 at 11:31 AM, ring0r said:

Thank you Thermalmike for your reply, ive made a video where you can see that after i change the color i cant choose "Welleneffekt" anymore ... and the Controller 3 which is connected to the RGB Plus Stripes i cant choose the right Device.

Video

Software Version 1.2.3 F 3.0.1 Windows 10

Hi, 

Video does not work :(

Also I asked you for some info, still waiting on that to help :)

Clean out all the software and install version 1.2.3, its on our website now.

Thank you ! This fixed the Problem and i found out why... if switched the language to german then the settings go crazy... so now i will let it on english :D

can you also explain me why i cant choose RGB Lumi Stipe on Controller 3? He only shows Trioo ... has the Lumi a different controller ?

11 hours ago, Tony.P said:

Hi ring0r

Riing Trio Controller and Lumi controller were different. Don't use Lumi stripe into trio controller.

Thanks this fixed the Problem :D

so my last two questions:

1. How i can tell the Software to start with windows MINIMIZED ? its annoying to minimze it manually all the time when windows start :(

2. it is possible to manage the temperature PWM control with a Fan Curve or to choose Temp from GPU ?

1 hour ago, ring0r said:

1. How i can tell the Software to start with windows MINIMIZED ? its annoying to minimze it manually all the time when windows start :(

2. it is possible to manage the temperature PWM control with a Fan Curve or to choose Temp from GPU ?

1. No plans atm with this version of the software, but we have some plans in the works, so stay tubed.

2. Fan curve is static on the software, personally I just set static value like 70-80% and leave it. Fans ramping up and down all the time is not my thing.

8 hours ago, ring0r said:

Cancel "Run TT RGB Plus Program when Windows starts.

212.png.6d238d959d02baf71eaf5019898eb4f8.png

12 hours ago, ThermalMike said:

1. No plans atm with this version of the software, but we have some plans in the works, so stay tubed.

2. Fan curve is static on the software, personally I just set static value like 70-80% and leave it. Fans ramping up and down all the time is not my thing.

Yes, that's exactly my problem, in most cases my graphics card is warmer than the CPU and so the 
fans turn up quite late and so the temperature of the GPU goes up and the clock rates go down ...: (
I really like the fans though so that's almost unbearable for me :(