TT RGB Plus No LEDS

Jawid

I have the newest rgb plus software. the fans are working but the leds do not turn on? i have fomatted and reinstalled windows 10 i went to frys and bought the new rgb sync controller and nothing seems to work

im running

Maximus x hero wifi mobo im not sure if i have connected everything properly but it should be working fine as the fans are spinning and working  

Just to make sure I am on the same page. The leds dont work with both the standard controller using the tt rgb software and the tt sync controller using your motherboards rgb header and aura software. Did I get that right?

How many riing plus fans do you have and what size.

Also is it currently hooked up to the controller that came with it or the sync controller.

Can you post a pic so I can see how it is currently hooked up.

How long have you had the fans.

O and what gpu do you have.

i have the original tt premium 360 i have the original controller that came with it and also went to frys yesterday to buy the tt sync controller. both controllers are doing the same thing. they both work but not being detected.

i tried using all types of different verison of tt plus and premium software.

tried using the asus aura sync.

i have 3 fans 120mm

i currently have it connected to the sync controller

ive had it for about 6 months. thew rgb was working perfectly fine until i changed my mobo to the maximus x hero.

asus rog 1080 ti.

also a few leds just came on randomly. i have also tried changing all fans to dc

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

Did you get any errors from the software when you had it connected to the original controller.

are you willing to hook it back up to the original controller. That way we are just dealing with thermaltake's software and not aura. 
This is so we can see if we can get the fans leds to work or if you might need to do a rma on them. 

can you take a screenshot of the software when that comes up.

Also on a side note you might get a message saying you cant post if that happens pm me as it happened to another user I was helping the other day and we had to solve it via pm's. Good old spam flood prevention.

Hi,

What happens when you have the SYNC cable disconnected from the motherboard with everything powered on?

Connect the SATA power, make sure the connection is good, also, if you have another PSU laying around, jump that and try hooking up the controller and all that to a separate PSU and see what happens.

Swap the fans around in different ports, the one with the "DOT" has to be connected first, which it looks like you are on top of that already.

See what 1 fan does? move it around and see if you get the same thing.

That fan with the green light, could be a bad fan, seen it before, but the rest are prob fine.

I think you are already talking to our support in the USA, they came and asked me about this when I got into the office. Work with them, if needed we can send you just a replacement controller and see whats going on.

I have the Thermaltake riing 360 plus and I'm in the same boat I've tried everything I could. I switched out cables thinking that might help, I've reinstalled the software, I tried switching the fan ports, I also plugged in a speaker into the 9pin usb and the speaker started charging, I have also ran a cleaner on my computer and no LEDs.
Im running a strix 360E mobo with a 1080Ti. 

IMG_1229.JPG

IMG_1228.JPG