i7-8700K Air Cooler?

Parthpanchal

hiya!

First computer build so undergo with me.

i've an i7-8700K CPU and need to select a cooler for it.

I already have an Aorus Gaming 7 Motherboard and an Aorus Xtreme edition 1080TI.Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire
So merely for “appears” I concept it might be first-class to go together with the Aorus ATC700 Cooler, and have all of them in sync both in phrases of components and lighting.

however am I doing my pc harm with the aid of deciding on this Cooler over something like a Cryorig R1 or a darkish Rock seasoned three? Or is the difference minimum? Will I harm my CPU with this Cooler?

Im running a ATC700 for over a year now on a 8700k OC to 4.8. Have had no problems with it so far. It is very large so check that it will fit your case. It will also go over one of your ram slots too. It covers one of the slots on my Aorus ultra gaming motherboard, so I would say it will do the same on the gaming 7.

The RGB fusion software is not the best sometimes. But you can get it working ok.

I found a picture of my PC in its early build stage, You can see how it covers the ram slot and how large the cooler is.

WP_20171120_12_57_20_Rich.jpg

WP_20171119_11_02_42_Rich.jpg