Controller Number Repeated

TheZekkJace

Hello everyone,

I recently got the Floe 360 AIO and a few Riing Plus case fans. At first, I was getting the controller not recognized error, but got that all resolved. 

I ended up needing another controller to handle all the fans, so I got another Riing Plus 20 case fan and controller to Daisy chain everything. But now I'm getting an error saying that the controller number is repeated. Seems simple enough, so I verified that the dip switches on the back were set up properly and they are but I'm still getting the error. 

I even attempted to flip all the dip switches up on one controller and none on the other and same issue. Any other ideas?

Have you tested this not daisy chained not that it should make any difference as they are designed to be daisy chained. 

Also could be something in the software have you tried uninstalling the software then deleting C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\Tt. Then reinstalling it.

Or you might have a bad switch on one of the units 

If you have tried the above and being that you have the switches in the correct position and you stated in your other post you have tried different switch variations I would probably just file a rma for a new controller they are good at getting them out fast 

https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003056047-Warranty-Claim-RMA-Request (USA / Canada)

https://www.thermaltakecorp.com/content.aspx?cid=5 (global)