Riing plus controller issue

sirshillbucks

Hey all,

So i have the riing plus 280 aio and also 2 riing plus 20 case fans. They are all connected to one controller, the controller is connected via the motherboard usb header and the power to the periph connector molex directly to psu. For some reason, the aio is stuck on one color scheme which i had previously set as default (rgb spectrum). The case fans are blue on boot even though all of the fans are set to be the same as the main aio color. I want to set the aura color scheme as default for all 5 devices, and right now everything works together like it should when i apply it from the TT software. The only problem is, every time i reboot the pc, the aio goes back to the old default, and the case fans are blue again. When i get to the desktop, i open the TT software and immediately everything syncs up and starts working again. So it seems the controller is not remembering my settings, and when I open the software it re-syncs and works again. I tried changing the usb header it was plugged into and also switching the molex to another, and setting the fan speeds to full speed in the bios. Im about to get some lumi plus strips with another controller, so i would really like for everything to start up in sync so i dont have to open the software each time. Could this be a faulty controller? Or could it possibly be a software issue? 

TIA