Mr_RustEZZE

My TT RGB Plus software won’t open

https://webrootsafe-webroot.com/ 
Today most of the people from all over the world are using the internet from different devices like PC, Laptop or smartphone etc.The internet has given birth to many online crimes, known as cyber-crimes, created by expert hackers. This program is designed to restrict these kind of activities.

webroot.com/safe 

Webroot.com/safe is one of the most trusted cyber threat intelligence providers. It is used worldwide by individuals and businesses. It offers a wide range of products to keep your digital life fully secure from cyber criminals, identity theft, and data thefts etc. In order to stay ahead of the ever evolving cyber threats, it constantly keeps reinventing itself.

Garmin Express is an application that is designed to manage your Garmin GPS device from your computer. You can use this app to register your device, update your maps, and even to create backup copies. Garmin Express also allows you to save various maps and preferred locations. You can get the latest detailed street maps to ensure fast and accurate navigation. It notifies you when the map updates are available and helps you to install them.

Office.com/setup -Microsoft office provides a complete package of various applications that are used by businesses, educational institutions and homes. It comprises a large number of products for various purposes. It includes Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint that is used to create spreadsheets, make labels and produce presentations for your home or office.

On 9/12/2019 at 9:20 PM, Mr_RustEZZE said:

I had this issue resolved once i had finally gotten my mobo and processor and authentic version of Windows 10. All was well until like Schlitzbull, I updated the TT software and it was back to the way it was before. Couldn't get it to work, tried all the same trick again which didn't work in the first place anyways. Now what I have done is mined through my Chrome downloads since you can't install specific versions of TT RGB on the TT website and found the older version that I had before, 1.2.8. I think it works now as it did before. Here's that file for this version of TT RGB 1.2.8 for those who've had the same problem. https://www.thermaltake.com/pub/media/productattach/db/support/TTRGBPlus_Setup_128_x64.zip

Thanks for the solution!

I tried another way to track down the problem with v1.3.3. I searched the INI files where the values for the fans are saved. You can find them here:

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Tt\RGBRiingPlus\RiingPlus

Assuming that you start with a fresh system, you will find the file "Profile1.ini" with standard values and the software will run. If you change these values the software crashes on start. By trial and error I found out that the software seems to have difficults with the entry "lightMode" in the "Fan0"-section ("Fan1" to "Fan4" are not affected, just "Fan0"). It seems that I can change every other value without a software crash except these single one. But of course I have not tested changing all values.

So, if you want to or maybe you are forced to use v1.3.3, a workaround could be that you leave the value for "Fan0" (which is in fact your first fan based on the numbers on the controller) on standard and only change the other fans. For a better illumination of your case you can turn off the light of your first fan.

Hope this helps.