Tiny Scanner App Makes Scanning Documents a Tiny Task

ClintonJMolina112

Are you fed up with waiting for your turn to scan a document at your office? Tiny Scanner is a mobile application that can solve this problem.
Introduction

GVIx4C4.png

As its name suggests, Tiny Scanner is a mobile application which has the ability to transform your camera into a scanner. As a result, you can capture any document and save it as a PDF file. By using this widget, you will be able to scan receipts, photos, reports, and any other document. Additionally, Tiny Scanner is super-fast and easy to use, which is suited to both Android and iOS devices.

Simplified Working Process

This application only demands some permissions to access in-app purchases, Wi-Fi connection, media files, and of course, access to your camera. There are two different options for users to choose when operating Tiny Scanner. First of all, you can upload an existing photo and scan that image, or you can also scan directly using the camera.

Besides, if you turn on your camera, you will need to select whether the flash needs to be turned on or not. In this way, you can easily change the settings and page size. Another stunning feature is that this scanning application can control the output with full authority. Not to mention that you can edit the contrast using the same dashboard.

If you are interested in Android games, have a look at Best Android health monitoring apps

fC3WYYX.png

After you have finished, click save and you can see the social sharing button. One of the most special things is that it supports several different cloud hosting systems such as Evernote, Dropbox, and One Drive. However, this feature is only open to Pro users.

What’s more, the documents you have created with Tiny Scanner will be shown on the dashboard. You can also look for them using the Documents feature, or you might use a file explorer to open them directly.

And you can find more Android apps like this by clicking Free apk games downloader: download apk online

Multiple Built-In Settings

Particularly, these settings let users customize the default preferences. You are able to edit the process (color, photo, grayscale, last filter, black and white) and the page size.

6rw0uSa.jpg

Besides, it also permits subscribers to insert a passcode which can protect your documents from unauthorized access. You can also synchronize it across many different devices to easily access your documents.

Pro Version

In addition to the original version, the Pro version (which can be found on both iOS and Google Play Store) gives users tons of extra functions. For instance, you can edit the page size regarding PDF export. In other words, you are capable of exporting your files into A4, letter, legal, and so on.

Furthermore, what sets the Pro version apart from the standard one is that it possesses a smart folder system which categorizes digital files. Simply put, it can generate several files in which you can save your scanned documents. The stunning search tools can help you locate those documents in the blink of an eye.

Finally, you can click here to discover more and more Android apps Free apk downloads sites

Conclusion

To sum up, Tiny Scanner is an extremely portable scanner for smartphone users. It consists of a lot of functional features, allowing users to simplify the process of scanning documents. By sharing your documents across social channels, it is an excellent choice for both business and personal use.

• 4 years later...

To be honest, this app seems amazing! A scanning app can quickly scan barcodes, increase efficiency and save time compared to manual data entry. It's a blessing in my life! I became more productive and got more done in less time. I love that I can use it on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets. This way, accessing information and capturing data is a piece of cake. I found out about it after checking out https://smartengines.com/. From then, I understood scanning app is a life changer. It brought so many benefits in my life.

• 1 year later...

I appreciate how you've outlined the simplified working process, making it clear that the app only requires minimal permissions and offers two convenient scanning options. This level of simplicity and versatility makes it accessible for users of both Android and iOS devices.