Tt-Van

Are you Alpha or Beta testing any games currently?

I got Orcs Must Die: Unchained early access but did not play it yet. I am scared of being disappointed by an unfinished product...

That said, I played the CS:GO and Dota 2 beta in a very early stage, did not touch either game for about 2 years and recently picked them up again. It is amazing how much has changed for the better!

Tte Martin: 

I had no idea there is a new Orcs Must Die coming out. i always enjoyed the first one and i can only hope it has gotten even better.

Right now i am in the Evolve big Alpha when it begins. i have not been this excited for a game to come out in a long while. Evolve_10f.jpg

Just got the Evolve Alpha - steam code (Xbox gets one day extra!! grr lol) Downloading now, game unlocks on friday

Alos, just got Heroes of the storm alpha invite.. downloading also

Nice! I just got my Alpha Code tonight too!

Happy Hunting XD

I started playing Dota 2 on February 6, 2013 (Tusk was the newest hero) which is about 6 or so months before it went out of beta (when Abbadon was new), I also got into Strife several months prior to coming out of beta as well.