Neptune Elite RGB [MIKU] Lighting Keycaps Not Working

risenmyth

I bought and received my Hatsune Miku edition of the Neptune Elite RGB keyboard yesterday, played around with it, and it was working perfectly fine. I then downloaded the gaming software that the manual and website suggested (NEPTUNE ELITE RGB HATSUNE MIKU Edition, bottom of the page) and this morning, it looks like it started to cause issues with the keyboard not being able to change color/backlight profiles. I can only change them within the software, not using combination keys (Fn+Insert/Delete/Home/End/PgUp/PrtSc/ScrollLock/PauseBreak)

It may be an issue with the firmware/driver with the latest update that seems to have released quite recently? My current version info is displayed on my software installation.

If anyone has any ideas what I should do or if I should wait for a new driver/firmware update, then please let me know! It's a new keyboard, so I'd like to have it working perfectly instead of seeing some malfunctions. 

Thank you very much!

PS. I may have been testing different buttons and combinations, so my issue MAY have resulted in accidentally locking the effects on the keyboard? I am not sure, but that may be a possible branch of mis-choices that caused my issues. Please let me know if you have any ideas...

image.png

Hi Sir,

If you want to control the lighting by hardware combination key, the software has to be switch off.

Once the software is on, everything is taken control by software.

BR

Jackie

Hi Jackie, 

I have tried turning off the software, including ending the task in Task Manager and restarting my computer. Once I turn the software off, my keyboard backlight effects disappear... but I cannot use any combination keys to turn it back on. I need to use the software to turn it back on again.

Thank you.

Hi Sir,

Can you please try to press the button in the middle of the image that I croped? Which function as brightness level? Maybe it's in off status.

If this is not helping, please press Fn+Esc simultaneously for 5 sec, it will reset to keyboard's factory setting.

BR

Jackie

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 10.05.24 AM.png