Bought the premium edition fans and controller and getting error: H_0x0001

kyle441

I plugged everything into the right places re-plugged used the wrong and right software still get same error. Bios and Aura sync works with it I can change colors and control fan speed but when I use your own software I get the error. Can't even use the app as that doesn't work either the version I used was RGB plus 1.2.4_x86 and still error I have Asus z370-e motherboard. I just want a fix cause I bought the controller and 6 fans so don't want them to go to waste.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 4:56 PM, kyle441 said:

I plugged everything into the right places re-plugged used the wrong and right software still get same error. Bios and Aura sync works with it I can change colors and control fan speed but when I use your own software I get the error. Can't even use the app as that doesn't work either the version I used was RGB plus 1.2.4_x86 and still error I have Asus z370-e motherboard. I just want a fix cause I bought the controller and 6 fans so don't want them to go to waste.

Not only you have this problem... i have this problem too. And no fixing.. the thermaltake team is don't care about the users. I write an issue ticket with the official site but i never get answer.
This is my first Thermaltake product but my last one too.
And i make a don't buy Thermaltake video on YT and link to every forum!

011120.thumb.jpg.44a74878455d0f6d9579f637d3d26cc9.jpg

BIG THANKS THERMALTAKE TEAM!

My topic: https://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/77099-two-tt-rgb-fan-controller-is-ruined-but-why/

Yeah, the weird thing is I can control the colors with Aura sync but not thermaltake's own software... That says a lot. I think I will have to buy from another company next time as the amount I spent and for it to not work or atleast find a fix is quite ridiculous. INB4 all the suggestions yes I tried everything and it is not the fan controller as it works with aura and I can control my fans from there.