Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 too short for front install on view 71????!

LGabrielPhoto

Ok is this really too short to install in the front of the View 71 case? 
I am looking at it form some photos and it looks like even on the side panel it barely makes it to the CPU. If this is the case, that would be one very strange lack of coordination within your departments so your very own products are not fully compatible with each other.
Hope I am wrong cause I was about to order the View 71 or I may need to return the cooler since I dont think it will reach the front of any case looking at how short the tubing is.

2 hours ago, lostpacket said:

Yes, it can't be mounted in front. I have the 71 and it only fits one way on the top. The only other way is the vertical mount where the drive cages are, which is probably the best looking.

Such a shame that they didn't think things like this. It's like almost every aio is 400mm yet this one is much shorter. Oh well guess I am keeping my haf x or buying the case and sending back the cooler and getting the EVGA clc 280mm 

Bummer :/

The case is amazing. It is hands down the best case I have ever seen and used. So much room and very well designed. Keep it, you will be happy.

I think they made it the size they did because most cases today are mid tower, not a full tower like the View 71. The 360 would be a bit too long in a mid tower if it was made to fit a full tower.

Can you install it on the top? I have it top mounted with the inlet/outlet at the back and it works fine.

20181105_215206.jpg

I have a HAF-X case but for my new build I figured I may as well get a nice glass case but that would still have decent air flow since my case is a high air flow case.

I dont want to mount on top because my Asus 1080ti is not blower type so in a case like the View 71, I will be getting hot air from the GPU into the CPU cooler. That was the idea of mounting in front so the 9900k got the benefit of cooler air from the radiator. If I were to mount on top, I am better off keeping the HAF-x instead. 
So my options are keep what I have...get the evga CLC 280 and the View 71, or get the View 71 and keep the Floe 360 and change 1080ti to a water cooled one so I can place the radiator as rear exhaust.