Two strange problems with DPS G App.

I am using 1250 iRGB unit and I am having this two weird issues.

1. For some reason program start twice, I basically see 2 separate DPS G App windows and two dps squares in task manager. Furthermore even if I disable auto start in Start up programs in task manager, it still starts with windows, still two of them. I tried reinstall, nothing helps. So every time I start windows I need to close one of the two windows.

2. RGB tab is not there. to make it show up I need to disconnect cable from PSU and connect it back and restart APP. Then I'll see RGB tab to change lights. Not that I need it but still it's a bug because my PSU USB cable is properly connected.

P.S.

Anyway to start this DPS G App in taskbar only without main window to pop up every time I reboot ?

Thanks guys !

1 hour ago, BoredNerd said:

I am using 1250 iRGB unit and I am having this two weird issues.

1. For some reason program start twice, I basically see 2 separate DPS G App windows and two dps squares in task manager. Furthermore even if I disable auto start in Start up programs in task manager, it still starts with windows, still two of them. I tried reinstall, nothing helps. So every time I start windows I need to close one of the two windows.

2. RGB tab is not there. to make it show up I need to disconnect cable from PSU and connect it back and restart APP. Then I'll see RGB tab to change lights. Not that I need it but still it's a bug because my PSU USB cable is properly connected.

P.S.

Anyway to start this DPS G App in taskbar only without main window to pop up every time I reboot ?

Thanks guys !

Hi BoredNerd

1. Please download fix tool from this website, and run it with administrator mode, then reboot again to try it!

https://tw.thermaltake.com/電源供應器/Toughpower_iRGB_Series_/_/C_00003141/Toughpower_iRGB_PLUS_1050W_白金牌數位電源供應器/Support.htm

2. Please open "TT RGB Plus" and disable POWER , then re-open "DPS-G" and check again. 

If become normal, you can sync with "TT RGB Plus" after that.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply this page, thank you!