View 71 vs Level 20 GT RGB Plus..which one has better airflow?

LGabrielPhoto

• 1 month later...

Bump; would like to know this as well. Kind of on the fence between the two, where the determining factor would be the amount of possible airflow with certain fan setups. I feel the GT might have possible better airflow due to the 200mm fans? And it has the option to mount 3x 140mm rather than 120mm. Any experience or opinion is more than welcomed.

2 hours ago, Mogitu said:

Bump; would like to know this as well. Kind of on the fence between the two, where the determining factor would be the amount of possible airflow with certain fan setups. I feel the GT might have possible better airflow due to the 200mm fans? And it has the option to mount 3x 140mm rather than 120mm. Any experience or opinion is more than welcomed.

Turns out the View 71 has WAY better airflow so I ended up with it.
Please note that the RGB colors showing on the box photos are NOT the real fans included. This is a very deceiving false advertisment tactic by TT and I am actually going to take them to court over this after trying to fix things in a friendly way. I do not like companies with such shady tactics so while I love the View 71, I can no longer recommend anything made by this company.