How to connect TT View 37 ARGB fans to Asus MB

hellooutthere

Hello,

I am on the last step of a custom build and am struggling to connect the case fans to the motherboard.

I have the TT View 37 ARGB that came with pre-installed fans (2x at the front and 1x at the back).  The motherboard is Asus Prime X470-Pro.  

The case fans are connected to a board on the covered side of the case and I cannot figure out where that connection goes to so the fans are functional.  

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thank you.

• 4 months later...

Hey, 

I feel your pain. TT manual is #### for connecting. You need to locate the 5v 3 pin Argb header on the motherboard and plug the small cable into it. On the case mounted controller card there is "mb/in" and then a3 pin connecting that goes to the motherboard. 

Once plugged into the motherboard you will need to set the case mounted controller to bypass to motherboard by holding the button on case for 3 sec until the lights blink red which then allows the Mobo to take over lighting control. They would be controlled by the Argb Header option in Aura Sync. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/31/2019 at 9:03 PM, Sirgadd said:

Hey, 

I feel your pain. TT manual is #### for connecting. You need to locate the 5v 3 pin Argb header on the motherboard and plug the small cable into it. On the case mounted controller card there is "mb/in" and then a3 pin connecting that goes to the motherboard. 

Once plugged into the motherboard you will need to set the case mounted controller to bypass to motherboard by holding the button on case for 3 sec until the lights blink red which then allows the Mobo to take over lighting control through hours calculator. They would be controlled by the Argb Header option in Aura Sync. 

• 4 weeks later...

Connecting multiple Thermaltake View 37 ARGB fans to an Asus motherboard typically involves making use of the motherboard's fan headers and RGB headers. Here's a general step-by-step guide on how to connect these ARGB fans to an Asus motherboard:

Note: The View 37 ARGB fans likely use a 3-pin 5V ARGB connector for click counter mouse. Ensure that your Asus motherboard supports this type of ARGB header. The Asus Aura Sync software is often used to control ARGB lighting. 

On 3/31/2019 at 9:03 AM, Sirgadd said:

Hey, 

Once plugged into the motherboard you will need to set the case mounted controller to bypass to motherboard by holding the button on case for 3 sec until the lights blink red which then allows the Mobo to take over lighting control. They would be controlled by the Argb Header option in Aura Sync. 

PPC agency

• 3 weeks later...