CA-1I7-00F1WN-02 is this a new pack of the View 71 with 120mm fans?

LGabrielPhoto

2 hours ago, LGabrielPhoto said:

I saw this model listed on the website which mentions it comes with 4x120mm fans while the ones I am finding online to buy have the 140mm instead.
Anyone seen this one for sale so far? CA-1I7-00F1WN-02
Thanks

For CA-1I7-00F1WN-02, it is called View 71 TG RGB Plus 

and the those come with 140mm fans  are called View 71 TG RGB or View 71 TG 

if you are looking for View 71 RGB Plus which comes with four 120mm fans, you could visit our TT Premium website or I am pretty sure that you could find it on Amazon.

hope you will enjoy the View 71 TG RGB Plus case!!  personally, I love it very much!! it is gorgeous! 

42 minutes ago, TT James said:

For CA-1I7-00F1WN-02, it is called View 71 TG RGB Plus 

and the those come with 140mm fans  are called View 71 TG RGB or View 71 TG 

if you are looking for View 71 RGB Plus which comes with four 120mm fans, you could visit our TT Premium website or I am pretty sure that you could find it on Amazon.

hope you will enjoy the View 71 TG RGB Plus case!!  personally, I love it very much!! it is gorgeous! 

I want it for my new 9900k build and I agree that it looks stunning! 
One thing...can you tell me if there are plans for a revision of the floe Riing 360 cooler with longer tubing? My plans were to install it in front of the case to get cool air from outside but of all the AIOs in the market, that one is the one with the shortest tubing ever. :/ Performance, noise and looks are perfect but dang it you guys went super short with tubing and super long with fan cables...

PS It seems to be like with current BF deals, its cheaper for me to buy the LED or RGB edition and a pack of RGB plus 120mm fans than buying the RGB plus directly lol