TT RGB Plus control software fan RPM linked to TCTL not TDIE

Erasmus_Tycho

Ok guys, I just updated my software to the latest 1.2.5 and it changed the link to TCTL on AMD Ryzen, which if you're unaware, that value has a +20c off-set.  What this means is, every time my CPU does ANYTHING, the software thinks the temps bounce to 60c and the fans go crazy.  Can we please get this fixed?  I've downgraded to 1.2.2 until this is resolved.  I Watercooled so I wouldn't hear blasting fans all day.

2 hours ago, Erasmus_Tycho said:

Ok guys, I just updated my software to the latest 1.2.5 and it changed the link to TCTL on AMD Ryzen, which if you're unaware, that value has a +20c off-set.  What this means is, every time my CPU does ANYTHING, the software thinks the temps bounce to 60c and the fans go crazy.  Can we please get this fixed?  I've downgraded to 1.2.2 until this is resolved.  I Watercooled so I wouldn't hear blasting fans all day.

Where did you find the 1.2.2?

This is the most annoying problem.  I just replaced all my nzxt stuff with Thermaltake because of their supper crappy CAM software (that data mines you as well).  I think I just need to accept the fact that none of these hardware vendors can do decent software. :(

So far I've had the following problems with the software:

- Software randomly "drops" it's USB connection.

- Waking up from sleep defaults the fans back and I have to manually restart the software (or create a task to do it for me /sigh)

- No fan curves and selecting "performance" mode makes the fans go nuts because it's reading the wrong temp value.

At least it looks good /shrug

Anyway, PM sent.  Sounds like I need 1.2.2.

Here's the links for versions 1.2.3 and 1.2.4.  

https://bit.ly/Key3RiingPlusV123

https://bit.ly/Key3RiingPlusV124

1.2.5 crashes everytime I try to change the fan speed percentage.  Reverted back to 1.2.4.  

Awesome fans, absolutely horrid software.  It's too bad.  It would be nice to be able to set our own fan curve settings...