my Psu is giving me some Errors help :(

so i recently got my build running and  i been experiencing some issues and looks like power my Psu is a Toughpower iRGB Plus 1200W . i'm running Dual loops on my case 2x  Pr22-D5 Plus  pushing one to a 480 Rad  for the Vga and the Cpu to a 360 Rad . now Each loop got their on Pacific TF1 so  i can see the L/H and  both Pumps are Set Default Speed 2 .  so the Cpu pump is running at   28c  333 L/H and the  Vga at 28c 234 L/H  is like 100 Litters per H less than the Cpu so i decided to turn the Speed of the Vga up one more Speed to 3 and the L/h went down more , i move it all the way to 5 and  went down even more  to 80 L/H   i try both pump  they both  do the same thing . and no only that i been getting PSU Error Messages   

PSU.jpg

Psu2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

18 hours ago, JeffWu said:

Hi IamTheFox

May I ask you a question?

Do you running "TT RGB Plus" in the same time?

If yes, could you try to disable "TT RGB Plus" sync lighting with power?

These error message seems that some signal conflict.

yeah i have 3x Plus Trio Controllers  2x for Led Fittings and 1 Other Controller  for Other Lightings ( Cpu ,Vga,Lumi Strip)   so i disconnect everythhing  fans and all lights just leaving  both Pumps only Connected and nothing happens .... 

• 3 weeks later...