Maximus hero X with thermaltake Thermaltake TT Sync SATA Powered 9 Port Addressable LED Controller

marshi

Has any one used this controller with their thermaltake RGB fan on Maximus Hero X board?
https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-A...ake+controller

It connected to my 9 Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB TT Premium Edition 120mm 

The TTGB plus software is not detecting my controller.
Error code: H_0X0001 ( could not find fan controller.) rgb and fan working and i can used Aura apps to control it from the motherboard. But thermaltake software wont detect the controller.

It detected on my Asus software and i can controlled from it there . But Thermal take software wont the detect my controller but the fan is on and RGB is working. New build PC

Well if i dont get any answer from thermaltake  I will return everything back to amazon and get corsair RGB KIT.

The 9 port TT Sync controller is designed to let motherboard software control the lights Thermaltake's addressable RGB products. Your BIOS will then control the speed of the fans. If you would like to use Thermaltake's software, you need to use their standard 5 port controllers.

Unless you purchased a bunch of single packs of the 120mm Riing Plus fans, I would imagine you have at least two of the 5 port controllers. You are able to chain up to 16 of these together and control all the devices on all connected controllers, within Thermaltake's software.