Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 360mm Premium Edition and ThermalTake Riing Plus 12 LED RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition 500 - 1500 R.P.M (3 Fan Pack) w/ Controller

Plisskin808

Hi I am getting a system that will be built by Cyberpower I am getting the maximus xi hero I have the option to add these Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 360mm Premium Edition and ThermalTake Riing Plus 12 LED RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition 500 - 1500 R.P.M (3 Fan Pack) w/ Controller.

Will these work together? If so will the fans all synch with the software?

Is there a specific way they should be hooked up? 

Can I add a Riing Trio  later to the mix? (as I hear these are much better not available now on cyberpower)

Thank a bunch

The Floe Riing 360mm and the 3 fan pack will each come with a 5 port controller. You can daisy-chain up to 16 of these controllers together and control them via Thermaltake's software. The controllers have dip switches on the back to set the controller number, but I would think Cyberpower should have everything setup for you.

You can add the Riing Trio fans, as all of their addressable RGB products come with the same 5 port controller. Though Thermaltake always advices to use the controller the product comes with. This is due to the newer addressable products usually having a controller with some updated software built in.