X1_RGB_Setup_V1.9.0 does not work

changbob

Hello everyone,

I do have a little issue with the TT PREMIUM X1 RGB GAMING SOFTWARE solution.

If I try to install it, it always wants to install the MS VC++ x86 redistributable, but cancels installation because a newer version is already installed.

By trying to run the software it does not work, how can I fix that, would really like to customize my keyboard LEDs.

Uninstall the newer version of MS VC++ (assume it is 2017 version) first. And then install the X1 RGB again this time it will install MS VC++ (2015 version). But be aware that if your Windows 10 is 1809 it may not work even it is now update to newer version (1.9.1). However, it work flawlessly with Windows 10 -1803.

The attached file is the captured picture of the problem I have with X1 RGB software on Windows 10 - 1809. 

X1 RGB not detect keyboard 1809.png

On 12/18/2018 at 10:49 AM, Tt Tautlih said:

Hi,

In order to assist your enquiry further, would it be possible for you to take a short clip for us to review which will allow us to further understand this issue?

Thank you.

Hi,

what shall I do a clip of? The installation routine runs until MS VC++ starts, then it aborts with the information that a newer version of MS VC++ is already installed.

• 1 year later...