Stange issue whit a view 71 TG Rgb

radar79

i buyed one in these days and i was happy when its arived after 10 days but it was realy intresting to find out thet i get one whit a missing rubber feet :)

I contacted the support i got a fast response from the USA one but i am from europe , so i contact another support now , i hope i will get thet missing part :))

Also the vents was the old riing fans not the one what is advertized on the box , i read the description after arrived so it was my bad thet i don`t read the small letters also but thet old ring fans already in good place i give away to a friend and i got the new Riing Plus 2 TT Premium Edition and a sync controler and wayting for rest off the stuff what i ordered.

My only wist the support to not dissapoint me from europe , already it was a bad start thet i got whitout thet rubber feet , and its a premium product.

I will update the thread whit news from the support and also whit new pictures when i get the new TT stuff for the case.

20181213_181356.jpg

20181213_181414.jpg

20181215_105254.jpg