Fans out of sync.

stvn758

My Riing Trio 14 LED RGB TT Premium Edition Radiator Case Fans are out of sync, when I change the setting on the software by the time I have done all three they are glowing different colours and it looks a complete mess. I have them on Aurora at the moment.

Is there any way to set all three at the same time?

Just watched a video on youtube and he said there was a copy the first fan option but I can't see it.

Edit:found it in the actual settings but still can't get them to change at the same time. The software is great but the basics seem to have been overlooked and the lack of instructions with them is shocking.

Also my 140mm fans are radiator fans and after admiring them I thought I had put them on the wrong way around, should have turned them up to full speed but the controller was not working at the time, so I turned them around again and sulked at how bad they look from behind, better than most fans I'll admit but that throwing star design is quite chunky. Then realised they were now on the wrong way and had to change them back.

I need three 120's for the front of my PC, will they face front blowing air into the case or will the chunky back be facing out the PC case at me?

Thanks 

After you have fan 1 set with the others on "Copy Color", click the Save button in the upper right corner and everything should be working together. As long as you have your fans plugged into the controller in the correct order in relation to their physical position on your case, the Aurora color effect should transition from one fan to the next in order. So they actually won't all be the same color at the same time with that effect as it isn't the intention. If you set them each individually to Aurora and then hit save you might get them to be the same color and transition in sync.

The front of the Trio fans is the more open side without the "throwing star" looking support backing. The fans take air in from the more open side and push it out the side with the support backing. So if you put these fans up front for intake, the nicer looking open side will face out the front of the case. 

Yeah I just realised the front ones will be okay, after putting them on backwards first time around I got a little confused, they really put the corsair ones I have on the front to shame. Over a hundred pounds for the three though, seriously expensive. Not sure why three 140mm's are being sold for £65, would have thought it was the other way around.

At the moment they are all on wave after I restarted my PC, as synced as I have seen them,  at first I thought they looked a little too candy floss but when you watch the way the light changes they're really nice.

Thanks for the help.