Riing plus fans and controller won't work with the riing plus RGB software

thtdoodgorilaz

I can't get my thermaltake riing plus 14 to connect to the software. I think it's my fan controller but thermaltake won't get back to me. The controller and fans came with my veiw 37 and tt riing plus RGB software won't recognize the fan controller. Please help. I attached a picture of the exact fan control I have. 

My set up is

Msi gaming plus x470 motherboard

Ryzen 5 2600x

Screenshot_20181227-141949.png

The TT Sync controller is a 9 port version of yours, but without the physical buttons.

You will have to contact Thermaltake to get the 5 port controller. I don't know what they will charge if they will sell you it separately. If you plan to get more fans you could just order a 3 pack. But if your case came with more than 2 fans you won't be able to use them all as the included controller supports only up to 5.

I don't really understand why they don't include the standard 5 port controller with their cases that come with their addressable LED fans, being it isn't sold separately.