Can I individually address my RGB strips and fans with the TT sync through a 4 pin 12v mobo header?

nick-1200

I plan on buying the Asus Prime z390 A and the ThermalTake Riing TT Premium edition that comes with a controller, but this motherboard only has 4 pin 12v fan headers. To my knowledge, these fan headers do not allow the user to individually address RGB lights (which is what I'm aiming for). So my question is could I connect my TT RGB fans and strips to the TT sync controller, connect the controller to my Asus Prime z390 A motherboard through a 4 pin 12v fan header, and individually address the RGB lights all in conjunction with Asus Aura. I want my whole PC's RGB to be synced and I also only want to use one piece of software to control it all (whether that be through Asus' or ThermalTakes software). Is this possible at all throgh that 4 pin header?

Thanks in advance 

Okay thanks, I'll have to go for the Gigabyte Aurous Pro in that case. I do have another question. If I bought the TT Lumi strips that come with the Lumi controller, would I be able to connect the TT riing fans to that controller? Or would I need two separate controllers or the TT sync premium 9 port controller?

Thanks again

Are these the fans you are describing?

https://www.thermaltake.com/MICROSITE/Riing12RGBRadiatorFanTTPremiumEdition/index.html

If so, they are not individually addressable, and thus would not work with an addressable RGB header, nor with the TT Sync controller. 

For the lumi strips, are you talking about these?

https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002810

They are not addressable either.

Honestly, I must have spent about 5 hours trying to wrap my head around all of this and I'm clearly no closer to when I started:mellow: If you're aware of any individually addressable RGB products that I would be able to sync with Gigabyte's RGB fusion and control under one piece of software would you mind pointing me in the right direction? Because I clearly lack the mental capacity:lol:. Seriously though you've been a great help so far, it is appreciated!

Thermaltake has a huge lineup of fans, so it makes it very confusing. The following are individually addressable products:

Fans: Riing Plus, Pure Plus, Riing Trio 

LED Strips: Pacific Lumi Plus

AIO Liquid Coolers: Floe 240/280/360 (these come with Riing plus fans for the radiator and the water pump has addressable LEDs built in)

They have other custom liquid cooler parts as well that are addressable, but those above are the main products. Those I listed will come with a 5 port controller for control with Thermaltake's software, but can also be plugged into their 9 port TT sync controller (bought separately) which plugs into a 5V RGB header on a motherboard an allows motherboard lighting software to control the lights. You will then need to run PWM cable between the TT Sync controller and motherboard so the BIOS can control the speed of the fans.