Sign in to follow this  
kstaats

TT Sync Controller Premium Fan Control

Hey All,

Not sure if this topic has been discussed already or not, so apologies if I'm rehashing an old thread. Currently I have 7 devices plugged into my TT Sync Controller Premium Edition but I am unable to control the speed of each fan. I have the PWM cable connected to each side of the controller and all of which are plugged into the sys_fan# pins on my motherboard. When I go into the BIOS and adjust fan speed, only one fan from each PWM slot is controlled while the others remain at full speed. 

For example, one side of my controller has 3 fans plugged in. The PWM cable is connected to sys_fan3 on my motherboard. In the BIOS when I modify fan speed for sys_fan3, fan #1 will adjust accordingly but fans 2 & 3 on that same side of the controller will not. Here's what I'm running - 

1x Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 (with 3 fans)

3x ThermalTake Riing Plus 14 RGB

MSI MPG Pro Carbon Z390 Gaming

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I figured it out. I had the CPU cooler on the same side of the controller which 2 case fans were plugged into. I moved the fans so all 6 are on dedicated sides of the controller (3 fans per each side) and put the CPU cooler by itself on the last remaining side of the controller. Posting here in hopes that it will help someone down the road.

Long story short: read the manual

What daily of social affair, after quite a while and feel that each satisfaction turn back and feel the brilliant minutes that spend in back days and this  certified translation professional is help me a considerable measure. Uplifting news to peruse searching for some such sorts of brilliant days, that turned into the reason a grin all over.

Numerous individuals around the globe are diet cognizant, so this article is for them to carry on with an actual existence, and must forfeit opportunity of eating routine; I might want to thank you for the exertion you have made telephone translation for documents the article. So I basically welcome the post, trust others will like it as well.