Different RPM for each fan possible?

DeNIk

Hey,

I got the Floe Riing 360 Premium (Front,intk.) with 3 extra 120 Riing Plus fans (2x Top, 1x Back ,exh.)

I daisychained them on 2 controllers:
Radiator Fans in front are on controller 1 and my three exhausts and the pump are on controller 2.

the system itself woks fine, but I got a slightly negative Airflow so I want my front fans to have a slightly stronger intake.

Everytime i turn up the intake rpm and i save the settings it automatically applies to the fans on my second controller even without changing their profile.

the settings i give my position 1 fan on controller 1 also applies to my position 1 fan on controller 2

Did i connect something wrong or is this software -related?

it's the same with color schemes/settings, isn't it possible to customize every single fan?

Thanks in Advance

I haven't quite figured everything out, but it seems to be the case that when using profile 1 if you save settings it applies to the other controllers if they are also on profile 1. Try moving either controller to a different profile. However, this will mean you will need to manually adjust the color settings on devices on the other controller, should you wish them to match.

even if i set up another profile with the second controller, the first profile adapts it anyways

on profile 1 I deactivated my 2nd controller and made a new profile (2) with it

if i set up profile 2 / 2nd controller it even adapts the setting to profile 1 with the 2nd controller wether i deactivate it or not

5 hours ago, kewlmunky said:

I haven't quite figured everything out, but it seems to be the case that when using profile 1 if you save settings it applies to the other controllers if they are also on profile 1. Try moving either controller to a different profile. However, this will mean you will need to manually adjust the color settings on devices on the other controller, should you wish them to match.

does this mean i have to cut the daisychaining and plug everything by itself?

• 4 weeks later...

tried everything possible, i can't get my fans set up in a custom way.

even if i jump across profiles and set everything random for each single fan: after clicking apply, my 2nd controller copys the 1st controller in every single way
same rpm , same brightness, same color scheme.. everything.

i already wrote TT nad hopefully they're gonna respond with sth helpful

3 hours ago, kewlmunky said:

I've heard them mention a few times they have a completely new software in the works. I hope it is almost done.

It would be nice if one could put fans into groups, and then one sets the lights and speed for each group.

i also heard that in the forum, but i can't find an official announcement or a confirmation.
group-fans settings sounds cool, but i think it would be  a lot more helpful if you could just custom-set every single fan

how hard can it be to rewrite the actual software, teszty did it in his free-time. it might not be perfectly polished and doesn't have a fancy UI, but it works. it's practical and does it's job