TT RGB Plus Software Gets Stuck

Jorgan

Hey, I'm getting frustrated. This my first experience with TT and so far I'm not impressed. I have the Pure Plus 120mm RGB fans. Out of the box, setup was easy hardware wise. After installing the software, I started having problems. For the first 30 seconds, the software runs I'm pleased. Then the RGB effect on the fan stops, as in it freezes in the exact spot it's in. I end the task in task manager and start the software back up. Fine for the first 10 seconds. The RGB works, I'm getting fan speed, but then the fan's RGB freeze again and the RPM numbers freeze too. All of the buttons still work but it's like the program forgot what it's supposed to do. After restarting the computer I get the same results. I checked all of the connections to the included RGB controller and they are all good.

From what I can conclude, the connection between the controller and the PC is weak, this is just a guess but that's all I can come up with. Any ideas?

Specs:

Ryzen 3 2200g

ASRock A320-DGS

Zotac GTX-1060 3gb

8Gb G.skill Ripjaws 5 2400mhz

• 2 months later...

This is an issue for me as well as the software works for a little while and then it freezes. In order to get it working again I have to close the software via task manager for it to start working again. However, the LEDs just freeze again after some time passes. I am hoping that Thermaltake has a solution for this soon as I would rather not have to buy different fans to get the look I want.