How to begin with the app development phase

emilydevlin

There has certainly been a constant upsurge in the emergence of various mobile app companies but you have to choose the right one out of them. It becomes difficult when you do not know the concept, requirements, and needs of your app well. Once you know what you want from your app and what value it will have for your customers, only then look for Android or iPhone app development services. I am sure opinions are never the same and that is solely what I believe is right. If you have something else in mind then do share it here. 

• 2 years later...

Port forwarding is a process that allows users on remote networks to communicate with a device that sits on a local network, usually behind a router or series of switches. In simple terms, it will enable users to create dedicated servers, run different types of services, and much more without being restricted from accessing anything anywhere because you will be able to direct traffic via your router directly to the desired device that sits behind it. https://www.purevpn.com/port-forwarding/what-is-port-forwarding

• 10 months later...
On 1/18/2022 at 7:15 PM, FrankCastro said:

Теперь я думаю о создании собственного приложения. И я вроде бы во всем разобрался, но какая-то неуверенность во мне есть. Такое ощущение, что мое приложение не добьется желаемого успеха и будет ненужным. Может кто-то проходил через это? 

Hi. I think you should start by looking at the competition. You need to figure out how to make the most user-friendly app possible. For example, I've always wanted to help people find common ground with each other. I recently came across an interesting article about how dating apps are created - https://binerals.com/blog/how-to-build-a-dating-app. It clearly describes what you should do if you're creating an app that might have a lot of competition. You'll find a lot of interesting stuff there, bro.