Pure Plus TT Premium Fans - Software Problem

Cabanas

--------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

Hello!

I bought 3 kits of 3 fans with controller Pure Plus, and installed in 2 controllers all, adding 9 fans. All of them are up and running, but I can not control them all.

A Warning Control 2 error appears and only 3 fans appear on tab 1 when there are 5 connected and 2 only 2 fans with 4 connected.

What could be happening?

How do I solve this for my 9 fans?

Thank you.

thermal3.png

On 1/28/2019 at 2:01 PM, kewlmunky said:

The controllers don't detect empty ports on their own. So your solution should be to simply set device 3 on controller 2 to not in use, and the warning should go away. Also change the other two from "Lumi Plus" to "Pure Plus" and you should be all set.

Hi, but i have 9 fans and just appear to me 5.....    I really dont know whats going on! What im not doing???