Asus x399-e + Floe Riing 360

Lagarinhos

Anyone else using Asus x399-e with Floe Riing 360?

For some reason the temps showing on TT Riing Plus software are getting frozen, i.e. 30c, but fans stills working fine.. I can even adjust the speed on the software but doesn't matter what I do, the temps doesn't change... even pushing my CPU to 100%, temps remains the same and fans doesn't speed up! O.O... I need to restart the PC to the readings come back to normal. I've read some other posts ppl saying the x399-e doesn't like to many apps accessing the Super I/O but I dont have :( I have only TT software and Asus Aura.

Anyone found a solution to this problem or have been going throught the same? I ran some tests not using the Controller and TT Software but instead, the Sync Plus connected via RGB header and I haven't noticed the problem which make me believe its something to do with the TT Software.

I also did tests:

Reseted CMOS and fresh windows install.. I tried with Ai Suit to watch over the readings... also tried with HWInfo64.. neither of them.. just Aura and TT software.. all combinations possible.. temps reading stops and sometimes my AIO pump rpms also freezes... when i have any other software installed apart of Aura and TT software.. the pump also completely stops..not just the readings.

I could be using everything via RGB BUT, unfortunately I have TT iRGB PSU (which I badly regret had bought it now) and it doesnt connect throught RGB but USB instead... I lose all my Syncs doing it :(

Please, I'd appreciate any help