TT Sync Help

fwnboi

Hello all,

I am looking into getting more RGB fans/lights for my View 71. As of right now, I have a TT Sync, and have three connections from the fans on my Floe Riing 360. I am looking into getting 3 more 120mm RGB Plus Fans, as well as 3 Lumi light strips. I have a Maximus X Hero motherboard. My question is, is my TT Sync enough to support all of this? I will have 6 fans in total, and 3 light strips so it shouldn't surpass the limit of the TT Sync, but how would I wire it? Can I use a PWM Splitter for the PWM connections to make it cleaner looking on my motherboard or should I just connect both PWM Cables separately? I've heard that splitting PWM cables can cause them to burn the headers or even break the motherboard. Do I need a PWM connection for my Lumi light strips or just for the 2 sets of fans that are on the controller? I would be very thankful if someone could help me with step by step wiring help. So far, I was thinking to wire it all to my TT Sync, then use a splitter for the PWM Cables for one motherboard connection, a SATA cable to the TT Sync, and connecting it through the 5v RGB Header on my motherboard.