Thermaltake Toughpower Grand DPS G RGB Titanium PS-TPG-1500DPCTUS-T Not Working Correctly. Cable Config Setup Wrong?

I own a Thermaltake Toughpower Grand DPS G RGB Titanium PS-TPG-1500DPCTUS-T 1500W I setup the PSU and my monitor won't show a display. The screen is all black. I am wondering if I configured the cables correctly. My concern in question is, do I also have to run both the ATX 16-Pin and the 14-Pin leads to the PSU at the same time? The other end of the PSU has the 24-Pin lead that is connected to the motherboard. I reinstalled my old PSU and no problem. What could I be doing wrong here? Or is it a defective PSU from Thermaltake? I hope it doesn't take three weeks for a response from this forum. I hit up EVGA's forum also do to the lack of community effort on this forum. It's night and day between the forums online. EVGA is the best so is Corsair. At least for their forum support and how fast it takes for a response. 

17-153-304-10.jpg

IMG_20190210_181737993.jpg

Capture.jpg

3.jpg

13 hours ago, Darren YangTt Spm said:

Hi Sir,

yes, you need to run both the ATX 16-Pin and the 14-Pin to trigger the motherboard

can you help me to check if the PSU is running or not when your monitor is black?

meanwhile, please share us your PC spec

- Motherboard

- CPU

- VGA

- RAM

- OS version

thanks

Here's my hardware specs.

- Motherboard: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon X299

- CPU: Intel Core i9 7900X 10 Cores Skylake

- VGA: EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 Please note: I do have 1080 Ti FTW3 SLI. I have not setup both cards in SLI yet due to the PSU issues.

- RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 256)

- OS version: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit with the latest build.

I really want to use this PSU from Thermaltake to work. I hope someone from support can also call me today? Has noted, the power supply turns with no rgb lighting.  The PSU blows out air and powers the entire PC. Only there is no display on the monitor. The monitor soon there after goes into sleep mode.