TT V1.2.61, F 2.0.3 Losing setup after wake from Sleep

Belezeebub

I have 4 of the Tt controllers running the following C1 3 Ring Plus 12's C2 3 Ring Plus 12's C3 2 Ring Plus 14's C4 3 Pacific Lumi Plus
Every time when my Computer wakes from sleep my fans and strips are all back to default and not what I set them for I have to reboot each time to get them to normal

The RGB on my MSI X299 does not do this nor does the ram or the video card only the Thermaltake Currently they are daisy chained off each other.

Anyone else have this issue or know a Fix?

P.S. anyone know of a more configurable version of the software or an Advance mode switch I would like to put in PMW fan curves 

5 hours ago, Belezeebub said:

Anyone else have this issue or know a Fix? 

Everyone, and there is no fix because its how the software is written.

5 hours ago, Belezeebub said:

P.S. anyone know of a more configurable version of the software or an Advance mode switch I would like to put in PMW fan curves  

There is no way to set PWM curves, but you can use this.

Do you mean you reboot your computer to fix the issue? If so, what you actually (and sadly) need to do is restart the TT RGB Plus software. Thermaltake claims that due to how USB is initialized when coming out of sleep mode, the controller and software are unable to reinitialize properly. Hopefully they update the program to automatically restart when waking from sleep.

Thermaltake was also sending out cables for the controllers with some sort of resistor in them that was supposed to fix the issue. But I keep seeing complaints of this pop up so I'm not sure if they stopped it or if they no longer work. Shoot them an email requesting them and see what they can do.

1 hour ago, kewlmunky said:

Do you mean you reboot your computer to fix the issue? If so, what you actually (and sadly) need to do is restart the TT RGB Plus software. Thermaltake claims that due to how USB is initialized when coming out of sleep mode, the controller and software are unable to reinitialize properly. Hopefully they update the program to automatically restart when waking from sleep.

Thermaltake was also sending out cables for the controllers with some sort of resistor in them that was supposed to fix the issue. But I keep seeing complaints of this pop up so I'm not sure if they stopped it or if they no longer work. Shoot them an email requesting them and see what they can do.

I tried just killing Tt and relaunching it I  get about 50% a full reboot always works it is annoying in this day and age to have to reboot for some lighting effects and I didn't have this issue at all with my Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 and FarbWerk setup, and my Motherboard controlled LED work correctly also.