Floe Riing 360 Premium RGB not working on Pump Head

krisbkreeme

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 10:07 PM, SDB8519 said:

Hi,

I have the Floe Riing 360 and im having the same issues. Lights have been working fine then the last month or so have stopped and won;t come back on. I have tried using a different port on the connector and nothing. Won't come back on!

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

It looks like the LEDs are defective, can you msg me your email and contact info, our customer service will contact you soon.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:18 PM, TT CPM said:

Hi,

It looks like the LEDs are defective, can you msg me your email and contact info, our customer service will contact you soon.

Hello TT CPM, I am having the exact same issue. It started happening a couple of weeks ago. At first I thought it was a configuration issue but no matter what I tried in the TT RGB Plus application I cant get it to fully light up, it seems like only the bottom right LED is working. The main reason why I preffered this cooler over others was for aesthetic reasons and this totally kills it.

TT AIO LED Issue.jpeg

12 hours ago, rockadeus said:

Hello TT CPM, I am having the exact same issue. It started happening a couple of weeks ago. At first I thought it was a configuration issue but no matter what I tried in the TT RGB Plus application I cant get it to fully light up, it seems like only the bottom right LED is working. The main reason why I preffered this cooler over others was for aesthetic reasons and this totally kills it.

TT AIO LED Issue.jpeg

Hi,

I think it's the same issue, please msg me your email and contact info, our customer service will contact you soon for RMA.

On 9/21/2020 at 7:18 PM, TT CPM said:

Hi,

I'm also still having this problem, could I message you my info? Last time I communicated with CS about this problem they never got back to me.

Hi,

nice finally a response. See my post 8th march.

MY computer was now 2-3 month offline cause of summer and workload.

Modell:

- FloeRing 360 TT Premium with 3 fans (one switch).

- Mainboard: 'AS_US ROG Maximus XI Code. 

Attached via thermaltake controllers. three controllers installed. 2x 20"fans (one switch). In addition 3x 12" fans at bottom and back (one switch). 

I tried each switch for CPU unit. 

i have to try it again maybe wobble contact. But i dont think so. Sometimes it is online and once i can change color. then each time offline. I will try it as soon is have time next 2-3 weeks. 

Then i will send it back (####) -> bought JUN 2019.

Kind regards.

Note: i recommend everyone ur systems and i love it (i own TOUGHRAM RGB Memory DDR4 4400MHz, Power supply iRGB Plus Platinum). But the prozessor HEART is dark and this is an issue and ur software too. Why there is no ASUS compatibility?! ASUS Gforce, ASUS Mainboard. etc. Just CHROMA?!

On 9/23/2020 at 3:42 PM, rockadeus said:

TT AIO LED Issue.jpeg

same or complete dark

got my R12 headset stand currently. #### so #### incredible cool..... amazon....

all sync is fine... mainboard, grafic card and the heart CPU thermaltake is missing.... of course mouse (steel), mousepad (razer) , keyboard (hyperx), display (samsung) too. doesnt mather.

pleaseeeee thermaltake. fix my CPU heart->>>>>> and maybe ASUS Mainboard an graficcard secondary,.

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening support,

what should i do?! see following two images - CPU is not working any more since long time (see post of january):

I've managed to control all YOUR the fans + headset stand + RAM + power supply and ASUS graphics card + mainboard with Chroma so far last week. 

(keyboard, soundbar, mouse, mousepad still missing).

See also backisde connection via 3 hubs -> 3th pic.

kind regards.

20201011_220029.jpg

20201011_220032.jpg

20201011_220049.jpg

On 11/5/2020 at 2:02 AM, thermal_fan_2020 said:

Good evening support,

what should i do?! see following two images - CPU is not working any more since long time (see post of january):

I've managed to control all YOUR the fans + headset stand + RAM + power supply and ASUS graphics card + mainboard with Chroma so far last week. 

(keyboard, soundbar, mouse, mousepad still missing).

See also backisde connection via 3 hubs -> 3th pic.

kind regards.

20201011_220029.jpg

20201011_220032.jpg

20201011_220049.jpg

Hi,

It looks like the LEDs on pump is defective, please msg me your email and contact info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 11:18 PM, ITALion said:

Hello i am experiencing the same exact problem.

I bought my floe riing 360 premium rgb AIO just in January.

Opened an RMA last week but i did not get any feedback.

This is really frustrating

Riing360ledstuck.jpg

Hello after replacement (it took a while and so many toubles to ship back the item) the new pump has started to get the same problem.

All light should be yellow, but the ones in blue/purple are stuck and will fail soon.

IMG_0452.jpg

• 3 weeks later...