Floe Riing 360 Premium RGB not working on Pump Head

krisbkreeme

hey guys, i wrote my german local support directly.. got a replacement in few days. perfect support since direct country support. i mailed and about 1.5h got a answer. short telephoned. few days after problem solved. very very goood support!!! thxs for that. everything is working fine.

Except u know -> harmonize ur software. 4 apps installed (RAM, fans/AIO, power-supply, headset-stand). Unacceptable (and errors within single apps)!!! great hardware and software suxxx !!!  but i love u !!

additional software independend from thermaltake for light support: mainboard and graficcard, keyboard, mouse, soundbar, mousepad. I hate non-ionteroperability so much !! 

• 5 months later...

I purchased the Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition CPU Cooler (W158-PL12SW-A) back in Oct 2019, and a month ago the LEDs on the CPU pump head also finally gave out.  Seeing as how this only has a 1 year warranty am I out of luck, or can I get this fixed?

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if there are any replies to this thread still... I purchased my AIO cooler about 2 years ago and the RGB on the block head worked for about 2 weeks and then shutoff and I have not been able to get them to turn back on at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 10:22 PM, krisbkreeme said:

Nevermind, still broken. Sometimes it turns on, sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time when it does turn on, I can't change the colors. It's just whatever it was last time. Was hoping the TT software update would fix it, but no dice. Getting frustrated, cause as silly as it sounds, I spent the extra $$ over the corsiar one in hopes that the RGB would be better. So far, they're not. 

same problem with i contact the seller he talled me that the rgb led is broken 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

as i wrote, i got a change (very cool) in JUN/JUL 2021 (i have to check date).. now since 2 Month there is no light at the central pump again.

because i played anymore since halve a year and just used my PC maybe 2 houres a WEEK it doesnt matter and didnt tested anything.

it is  just like "#### OFFFFFF". fuckfuckfuck and ####. Should i reinstall all? testing all?`all #### driverers for each peace of hardware? i will do.

then i will sell this grap and never buy again this stuff. (sorry all other hardware is redigiolos and working) bun i hate the software and again the pump without lights...

when i have vacations sometimes i will message again. Love and hate you ! 

as i wrote, i got a change (very cool) in JUN/JUL 2021 (i have to check date).. now since 2 Month there is no light at the central pump again.

because i played anymore since halve a year and just used my PC maybe 2 houres a WEEK it doesnt matter and didnt tested anything.

it is  just like "damnit". Should i reinstall all? testing all? drivers for each peace of hardware? i will do.

all other hardware is redigiolos and working but i hate the many software apps and again the pump without lights...

when i have vacations sometimes i will message again. Love ! 

20220628_204346.jpg

the RAMmemory almost never worked light (see image) very seldom that they can response same color at once, at least it lit up. the CPU core light has stopped again.

All the other fans and hardware are reasonably okay. Power supply, grafic card cable for vertical grafic card,  PC Case, two front 20 zoll fans (new edition ones) 3 additional ones new edition . 

All other is just ASUS mainboard and ASUS grafic 3080TI. 

i wasted so much old controllers (prior setup) and money !!! and it doenst works propper! its so depressing! 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...